Hair Restoration Course
This one-day training seminar provides comprehensive information on a turnkey program for hair loss restoration and management. Featured lecturers will discuss the ever-changing landscape of aesthetic medicine and the benefits of adding hair restoration to existing practices. There will also be a clinical demonstration of the new AuraGraft™ FUE Hair Graft Device and AuraLux™ Laser Hair Restoration systems.
Hair Restoration is one of the fastest growing areas in the Aesthetic Medicine industry and the Aesthetic Learning Academy is excited to offer this comprehensive seminar and demonstration on the new AuraGraft™ FUE Hair Graft Device.
- Present changes to the Aesthetic medicine industry with specific focus on Hair Restoration opportunities.
- Physiology of hair growth and growth factors
- Identify types of hair loss and hormone interactions
- Differentiate current treatment options for both men and women
- Discussion of various hair transplant methods and the benefits of Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
- Treatment protocols for combination therapies, including PRP and low light therapy with the AuraLux laser
- Proposed treatment modalities including non-surgical topical treatments and nutraceuticals
- Illustrate the FDA-cleared AuraGraft transplantation system offerings as an improved process over other devices
- AuraGraft Live surgical demonstration
- Breakdown of your ROI and how to quickly generate substantial income by adding hair restoration.
- Attain comprehensive information on how to take advantage of United States Tax Code 179 benefit for capital expense deductions
- Exhibit Hall breakout sessions for personal interaction with Dr. Shatkin and presenters.
Samuel Shatkin, JR., MD, FACS
President, Aesthetic Learning AcademyDr. Samuel Shatkin Jr, is an internationally recognized lecturer.
Barry DiBenardo, MD
Guest LecturerOwner of Auragraft